The services available at Upright Sounds.
Upright Sounds is a Freelance Audio Engineering Company, providing technical knownledge and practical competence for various audio/music venues such as Television Programmes, Live Concerts, Studio Recordings, Film Sound and Music Production.
Sound for TV, Video, Film and Post Production:
– Outside & Studio Broadcast Audio Engineering for talkshows, music, entertainment and sports
– Boom operation and on-location (ENG/reality) Audio Engineering for TV, documentaries and film
– Post-Production and mixing for TV and video
– Audio Engineering and camera operation for Web-TV broadcasts
Live Audio Engineering:
– Front Of House Mixing (concerts, live events etc.)
– Full set Engineering (FOH, monitor & stage tech)
– Managing festivals with multiple stages and bands
– Possibility to rent PA systems (small to huge) through good contacts
Studio & Live Recording and Music Production:
– Recording, editing and mixing audio/music
– Composing & arranging original music for video & online content
– Audio/music mastering for CD/MP3/online distribution
– Managing and planning studio and artist/band contacts
The services are provided by S. Heino (Audio Engineer and Producer), trained and educated at the well known “School of Audio Engineering, Technology College“ (SAE), which is highly acknownledged by the audio/music industry. Heino has 15 years of experience working as Audio Engineer with TV, Live Sound, Recording Studios and Post-Production (for credits, see “Portfolio“).
Heino also has a 10-year long background from Sweden’s top music schools “Adolf Fredriks Musikklasser” and “Kungsholmens Gymnasium/Stockholms Musikgymnasium“. This extensive background has equipped Heino with an unique blend of high technical awareness and musicality.